Services to Employers
The Engineering Career Center (ECC) works actively with UIC engineering students in all aspects of their career preparation and exploration. UIC engineering students understand the importance of gaining real world practical experience prior to graduation. The ECC works as a resource to students and employers to help build these important relationship connections.
The ECC also works closely with participating employers located throughout the Chicago land area, Midwest and across the country, providing internship and/or full-time employment opportunities in all fields of engineering. Small manufacturers, global corporations, and government agencies look to UIC students for expertise in solving their unique needs.
How to connect to COE students:
- Posting full-time and internship/co-op positions on the UIC job posting site: www.uiccareers.com with the assistance of the engineering career center staff. This is a free service to all employers
- Attend the spring Engineering Career Fair: Meet engineering students at our annual engineering career fair held during National Engineers Week
- Diversity Career Fair- This fair is held during both fall and spring terms and it is open to all UIC majors
- Engineering Career Prep Day- send one or more of your UIC engineering alumni to mentor COE students at half-day career development workshops held in both fall and spring.
- Corporate Information Sessions - the engineering career center can help coordinate your corporate information session to all engineering majors or target one or more of our engineering societies.
- Sponsor a project at our spring engineering exposition (Senior Design Expo)
- Volunteer to be a judge at the annual Senior Design Expo
- Customize your corporate career day
Please contact the Engineering Career Center for all questions regarding recruitment of College of Engineering students. Email email@example.com
or call 312-996-2311.