I am a graduate student in the Department of Computer Science at University of Illinois at Chicago. I am currently working as a Graduate Assistant at Network Operation Center, Academic Computing and Communications Center (ACCC) and also a part of Systems and Internet Security Laboratory where I am doing my research under the guidance of Professor V.N. Venkatakrishnan in Computer Security.
- Computer Systems Security
- Web Application Security - Cross-site request forgery, Cross-site scripting, SQL injection and Parameter tampering.
- Finding Security bugs in real world web applications and disclosing it to the administrator.
- Secure programming.
* AdJail: Practical enforcement of confidentiality and integrity policies on Web advertisements.
Mike Ter Louw, Karthik Thotta Ganesh and V.N.Venkatakrishnan.
USENIX Security Symposium (Security.10), Washington D.C Aug 2010.
Secure Computer Systems
Object Oriented Languages and Environments
Introduction to Networks
Advanced Web and E-Voting Security
Computer Systems Security
Distributed and Network Security
Code and Cryptography
- Student travel grant for 19th USENIX Security Symposium August 11-13, 2010, Washington, DC by USENIX.
- Review Activities: RAID 2010, ACSAC 2010.
- Conferences Attended: USENIX 2010, CCS 2010
- Completed course on "Keeping Your Web Apps Secure: The OWASP Top 10 & Beyond" offered by Zakon group.
- Finding Security bugs in web applications and perform responsible disclosure.
- UIC News. Be wary on the Web, computer students warn. October 21,2009.
- News article about our Login CSRF work
- Latest Web hacking incidents
- Web Application Security Consortium