About Me [ CV ]
I am a second-year Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I am in the BDSC Lab advised by Prof. Philip S. Yu.
Prior to that, I got my M.S. and B.S. degree from University of Nebraska Linoln.
- Social Network, Information Maximization, Hetergenous Information Network
- Multi-arm Bandit, Reinforcement Learning, Online Learning
- Bio-medical, Security, Privacy
- Data Mining, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Microsoft Research:
I had my summer intern in the Microsoft advised by Prof. Wei Chen. (May-Aug. 17)
- Jin Li*, Lichao Sun*, Qiben Yan, Zhiqiang Li, Witawas Srisa-an and Heng Ye, "Significant Permission Identification for Machine Learning Based Android Malware Detection,";IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics 2018 (TII'17) (* equal contribution)
- Lichao Sun, Xiaokai Wei, Jiawei Zhang, Lifang He and Philip S. Yu, "Contaminant Removal for Malware Detection on Android,";IEEE International Conference on Big Data (regular) (BigData'17), Boston, MA, USA, Dec. 2017. (Acceptance rate: 79/437 = 18%)
- Yuqi Wang, Jiannong Cao, Lifang He, Li Wengen, Lichao Sun and Philip S. Yu,
"Coupled Sparse Matrix Factorization for Response Time Prediction in Logistics Services,"
International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'17), Singapore, Nov. 2017.
- Lichao Sun, Yuqi Wang, Bokai Cao, Philip S. Yu, Witawas Srisa-an and Alex D Leow, "Sequential Keystroke Behavioral Biometrics for Mobile User Identification via Multi-view Deep Learning,"; The European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML-PKDD'17), Skopje, Macedonia, Sep. 2017.
- Lichao Sun, Zhiqiang Li, Qiben Yan, Witawas Srisa-an and Yu Pan, "SigPID: Significant Permission Identification for Android Malware Detection,"; International Conference on Malicious and Unwanted Software (MALWARE'16), Skopje, Macedonia, Sep. 2016.
- Zhiqiang Li, Lichao Sun, Qiben Yan, Witawas Srisa-an and Zhenxiang Chen, "DroidClassifier: Efficient Adaptive Mining of Application-Layer Header for Classifying Android Malware," International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SecureComm'16), Guangzhou, China, Oct. 2016.