INSTRUCTOR: Prof. Patrick A. Troy
TA: Chaoyue Xiong
Fall 2002 Syllabus
HOMEWORK If you can’t attend the class on the homework due date, please give us your homework during our office hour or drop it off in our mailbox. Note: TA’s mailbox is in SEO905 and Prof. mailbox is in SEO1120.
· HW1: 8-1, 8-2, 8-3, 8-4, 8-6a, 8-7, 8-14 and 8-19, Due Date: Sep.18. Solution
· HW2: 8-28, 8-30, 8-31, 8-32, 8-33, 8-34a, 8-47, Due Date: Sep. 27 Solution
· HW3: 12-1, 12-3, 12-4, 12-5, 12-6, 12-11, Due Date: Oct. 28
· Solution for part 1: part1.ucode
· A sample program for SPIM: demo.s
· SPIM assignment: spim1
· SPIM assignment spim2
MythSIM and SPIM
There may be some programming assignments for this course which will be done in MythSIM or SPIM. For your familiarization of these two simulators, we list several reference materials here. Please take a look at them. And if you have other reference materials, please let us know so that we can put them here.
last updated Sep. 09, 2002