Hi, come on in, and welcome to the main home page of:
Department of Computer Science
University of Illinois, Chicago
1120 Science & Engineering Offices ( MC 152 )
851 South Morgan, Chicago, IL 60607
Last updated June 2017
This web page serves as a central starting point and branching off point for all of my web pages. It is broken down into the following categories:
New information is added here first, and later moved or copied to other relevant areas. Some of these items are considered to be always "current", and will always be here.
The following pages relate to my teaching activities, including archives of past courses I've taught and resource information for current and past students.
- Sample Exams, showing my exam philosophies, typical format, and some examples.
- Programming Resources
- Sample Data Files - Used as data sources for many courses.
- Course Notes, from current and past courses:
- Archive of Java Games from EECS 370 Fall 2000 and Spring 2001 terms.
- EECS 588, Computer Graphics I I, Spring 2000 Web Site Archive
- Eng 591, Virtual Reality Programming, Fall 1999 Web Site Archive
- A brief introduction to "make".
- A collection of course & education related web links.
The following links relate to my professional activities and interests.
- My official page under the Department of CS at UIC
- The Virtual Reality Undergraduate Projects Laboratory ( VRUPL ) - My current lab web site at UIC.
- The Virtual Reality in Chemical Engineering Laboratory ( VRiChEL ) - A lab site started at the University of Michigan and continued at UIC as a project of the VRUPL lab.
- My Curriculum Vitae in html format - Last updated 1998?
- My Current Publications List
- A collection of professional related web links.
The following pages describe some of my personal interests, and provide links to pages that I've found interesting for personal reasons.
- The Underwater Archaeological Society of Chicago and hunting for / divng on shipwrecks in Lake Michigan are currently my two biggest pasttimes.
- Our World Underwater is a big international show that comes to Rosemont every winter / spring.
- The Ghost Ships Festival in Milwaukee focuses on Great Lakes shipwrecks and those that explore them.
- The Chicago Maritime Festival celebrates all things maritime in Chicago, with lots of singing and dancing as well as seminars and children's activities.
- My woodworking page, with collected web links and a link to my project portfolio ( Last updated a LONG LONG time ago. )
- A collection of personal interest web links.