Every award and honor is exciting.
Creativity & Programming:
- 2nd Place at 1st Silicon Valley Intern Hackday (2011), hosted by LinkedIn Winning project: LinkedOut. It's a joint work with Yuchen Zhao and Xiaoxiao Shi.
- Meritorious, Mathematical Contest in Modeling (2006), hosted by The Consortium for Mathematics and Its Applications of USA 1st Class Prize in the international Mathematical Contest in Modeling. Hundreds undergraduate teams over the world participated, Our team (with Yuanmi Chen and Yuan Sun) solved a math model problem and wrote a paper within 3 days. The paper was judged to be excellent in many aspects of modeling and problem solving.
- Two-time Finalist, Programming Challenge (2010, 2011), hosted by Illinois Technology Association
Check more on this project here.
More on the intern hackday event: hackday2011
- NSF Travel Award, ICDM 2011, Vancouver, Canada
- NSF Travel Award, ICDM 2008, Pisa, Italy